Thursday 14 April 2011

First and hopefully not last

Just a quick first post to let people see what I'm hoping to put up here over the years, mostly pics like this


A lot, if not the vast majority in fact, of these will have been painted by people other than myself - and I will be featuring a lot from the guy that did Astorath the Grim above. More after the jump

If I can persuade him to sit still long enough I'll be doing a whole series of articles about what and how he paints, because Astorath isn't his best work by any means, here are a couple of others
This "little" dude was his winning entry at last years, (2010) Carronade show, before I forget a link to this years one
http://www.falkirkwargamesclub.org.uk/Carronade%202011/Carronade_2011.html

Last, for now anyway, is one of my absolute favourite group shots


2 comments:

  1. Nice pics, and welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome, I hope to be a fairly regular updater but I'm sure everyone says that when they first start out.

    ReplyDelete